Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Music News: Fabolous and Swizz Beatz Albums News


(Jeezy jumped in..lol)

MTV.com



Loso, in case you didn't know so. You know the tear that Manny Ramirez has been on since he was traded from the Boston Red Sox to the L.A. Dodgers? Well, Fabolous has been that times three. All of his guest appearances of lately have been pristine. "I'm so NY, like the folks who make PlayStation," he raps on the "Hi Hater" remix. "Yeah, I'm back fresh off the hate-cation./ I let the hatas take a break./ Now I'mma let it out the bag like Jake the Snake."

What's the best verse out of his recent run of cameos that include work with Red Cafe, Mariah Carey and Ryan Leslie? "All of 'em," he said. "Anybody who knows me, know I love to step out to the collabo world. Best verse? That's a hard one. I go in different lanes. I give it my all wherever I step up."

Last weekend Fab was in New York with Swizz Beatz. The two came down to Ryan Leslie's video shoot for "Addiction." Yeah, we know Ryan shot a video for the song a few weeks back, but hey, when you have a record that big, you're allowed to make two.

"We're cookin' now," Fab said, standing between Swizzy and Ryan. "You might be looking at two of the producers on that Loso's Way coming this Thanksgiving. We're letting the world know we're coming now."




Swizz Beatz had his own news to let out the bag on the video set: Look for him to run officially with "That Oprah," his ode to making cake.

"The record started off a freestyle then the traction went real major," Mr. Beatz said, describing the cut that takes the soundscape from Coldplay's #1 song "Viva la Vida." "Being that I've got a relationship with Coldplay already — I've worked with them a while back — I was like, I wanna turn it into a real record. I took care of the legal side. I'm about to shoot a video to that. Plus, that's where I wanna be at musically anyway. The remix is gonna be crack."

Swizz's second album is due out in the coming months.

"As far as the new album, it's major," the super-producer added. "I don't know the title yet. It's showing a different side. We had the One Man Band that was a lot more hype, a lot more all over the place. This album we got Mary J. Blige on the album. John Legend did my intro. We're just exploring a whole other side of my movement."

FAB AND SWIZZ COMING OUT WITH ALBUMS THIS YEAR???? Them, Busta, 50 (and may be) Jay-Z will be puttin on for NY this winter.