Thursday, December 11, 2008


Confirmed Tracks off "New Jack City Pt 2" so far.


Marco Polo"[4] Soulja Boy (co-produced by Bow Wow) Soulja Boy 4:18
"Big Bank Take Lil Bank"[4] Swizz Beatz (co-produced by Bow Wow & J.D.) Swizz Beatz 4:12 Contains a sample from "Swing Ya Rag" by T.I.
"Baby You Can Have It All"[3] Jermaine Dupri & Bryan-Michael Cox


"Big Girls"[9] [10] Raj for The EntouRAJ & Swizz Beatz[10] Yung Joc 3:19
"Shake It"[9] Swizz Beatz Swizz Beatz 3:36
"Big Time"[11] Jermaine Dupri & Ron Browz Ron Browz &50 Cent

"I'm Going Crazy"[9] Drumma Boy (co-produced by Bow Wow)
3:19
"She's My"[12][13] T-Pain T-Pain 3:33 -
"All I Have Is Everything" Jonathan Rotem (co-produced by Bow Wow, J.D. and No I.D.) Ashley Tisdale & Clyde Mcknight
Contains a sample from "All I Have" by Jennifer Lopez and LL Cool J
"Dirty Girl" All Star T-Pain 3:16
"Pole In My Basement" Lil Ronnie (co-produced by Bow Wow)
4:31 Contains a sample from "True Soldier" as performed by Lil Boosie
"Just Alike" Jermaine Dupri Jermaine Dupri & Johntá Austin
Contains a sample from "La Di Da Di" as performed by Doug E. Fresh & Slick Rick
"Been Doin This" [14] DJ Toomp(co-produced by T.I. & Bow Wow) T.I. 5:03
"On My Mama" [15] Jermaine Dupri & Bryan-Michael Cox
2:49
"I Ain't Playing"
Trey Songz

"Stunt When I See You"[16] Lil Ronnie & DJ Khaled Lil Wayne & Lil J 3:39
"Anyting You Can Do" [17] Jermaine Dupri
4:02


Well we know that Joc didn't make the Big Girls track. But Everything else looks very interesting, 50 Cent and Bow Wow?? Drumma Boy, DJ Toomp, T.I. Alotta production by Swizzy. "New Jack City Part 2" is in stores February 09!!