Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jadakiss - "The Last Kiss" Cover x Tracklisting



Don't know about the cover, but here's the Confirmed track Listing:

01 "Pain & Torture"
Red Spyda
02 "Something Else" Young Jeezy Don Cannon
03 "Things I’ve Been Through"
Mr. Porter
04 "Can’t Stop Me"
Neo Da Matrix
05 "Money And Jewelry"
Black Key
06 "Smoking Gun" Jazmine Sullivan Just Blaze
07 "Ready Or Not" Barrington Levy The Runners
08 "All We Need Is Us" Avery Storm Drumma Boy
09 "Searching" Sheek Louch Vinny Idol
10 "Two Step" Pharrell Williams The Neptunes
11 "Come And Get Me" Sheek Louch & Styles P Swizz Beatz
12 "By My Side" Ne-Yo Eric Hudson
13 "Death Wish" Lil Wayne The Alchemist
14 "Letter To B.I.G." Faith Evans Trackmasters
15 "The Last Kiss" [Bonus]
Red Spyda

Yo the (3) ninja turtles are all on this album!! "The Last Kiss" is set 2 be released March 10th.

***BONUS***

"Some people asked me if this was my last album, nah, it’s just the first album was Kiss the Game Goodbye, the second album was The Kiss of Death, so this one is The Last Kiss; it’s the closing of a trilogy. This is the last time the word "Kiss" is going to be in any of my album titles." - Jadakiss.